Lexus Swings And Misses

Seems like EVERYONE is jumping into the supercar club. Though for Lexus, their design is... less just say "less striking" than Ford's GT or GR-1, Chevy's Z06, or Dodge's Viper.

And some thought Ford's new 2-seat Shelby Cobra concept was bad. Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L

It looks like typical Japanese style design to me. Which is to say ...

-- Jim '88 LX 5.0 (now in car heaven) '89 LX 5.0 vert '99 GT 35th Anniversery Edition - Silver Mods to date - Relocated trunk release to drivers side, shortened throttle cable, PIAA Driving lights.

Reply to
AZGuy

Here's another [better] view.

'93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
NoOption5L

Huh. They hired Gerry Anderson to design their cars.

Reply to
Quiet Desperation

opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Caption time!!!!

"Yes, folks.. I know, but we had a time crunch and I was on vacation"

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

"If you want to feel like your penis is *this* big . . . "

- Max - ======= In the future, everyone will be hyperlinked for fifteen minutes.

Just Say No to 6:5 Blackjack!

Max C. Webster III

"What? I was drunk and it looked great! You've never had that happen before?"

JS

Reply to
JS

"Hell, I dunno WHAT those guys were drinking..."

Personally I think someone on that team has a woodie over the 350Z and got drunk before he made the drawings.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news:1105325310.796289.264440 @c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Whoa. Looks like you could pick the ass-end up like a bowling ball with that funky exhaust. And what's with the fan under the tail light?

Joe