another dumb idea

"disneyfan.nyc" wrote in news:h1zfe.5321

>$EC6.4765@trndny06: > >> Hi: >> >> I have a 99 35th Anniversary v6 coupe. I recently moved to a more urban >> area, have to park outside and the pony logo from the front of my 'stang >> has been stolen twice now. Any ideas on how tomake it more permanent so >> these little thugs won't remove it so easily? now I'm getting worred >> about the 35th anneiversary logos on the sides... >> > >Super glue some razor blades to the back side of it. Leave just enough of >the blade over hanging the pony logo to insure a trip to the emergency >room. It worked for my car stereo some years ago.

sort of sets yourself up for a lawsuit as well as having your car severly beaten and keyed and prolly your head kicked in

take your emblems off better yet find a garage to park your car u retard glueing them on leads to damage

hurc ast

Reply to
 k¹mñ{

Sarah Czepiel

Heh, I hate to agree... but razor blades?? You *are* asking for a lawsuit......or slashes tires, bashed in windshield, etc. Piss off a thief & you were way better off letting them have the damn emblems.

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

Reply to
<memset