Any Recommenations for a Paint / Bodyshop in North Carolina?

I got a 1970 Fastback that needs new paint and some body work ( mainly rust on the rear quarter panels )

Any suggestions to a shop? Anything to watch out for?

Reply to
Marcus S. Turner

Kev's in Columbia SC. I'll drop him an email and let him know someone is lookin' for him.

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

Where in North Carolina? If you're in the eastern part of the state, I'd highly recommend Leonard's Paint and Body Shop in Oxford (about 20 miles from the Triangle). Bobby Leonard has been painting a long time and does exceptional work for a reasonable price. He painted my '92 GT 'vert 2 years ago and I still get compliments on the gloss of the finish. His shop is out in the sticks, but his work is worth the drive. Plus, you get to gawk at all the track-bound cars that come through his shop (mostly late 60's Camaros, but they're still pretty cool) or maybe a custom racer he may be building for someone.

Mighty Monad '92 GT 'vert '87 LX 5.0 hatch

Reply to
Mighty Monad

I'm in Raleigh so Oxford is very do-able Thanks for the tip...

Reply to
Marcus S. Turner