Any way to make wiper faster?

Just wondering if there is a mod to speed up the wiper blade motor? We had such heavy rains that the blades are not keeping up.

Thanks Mark

2000 GT
Reply to
markg9

I don't think there is. Mine (99 GT) go pretty fast at the high speed setting. There is a point at which higher speeds don't make any difference, the rain comes down so fast that no matter how fast the blades go the cleared area is immediately filled with more rain drops in milliseconds.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

That's were Rain-X pays off in spades. Makes wipers almost an unnecessary accessory

Reply to
Richard