Anyone in or around Louisiana....

Anyone in or around Louisiana selling or trading a project stang between

66-73?? Thanks Rich
Reply to
Rich

I dunno where you are in louisiana but I saw a pretty good looking stang on Hwy 11 the other day right north of lake ponchartrain. If I am out on that side of the lake again I can get the number for ya. It looked pretty nice though, not sure if i'd consider it a project or not because i didn't look that closely. Where y'at in louisiana? Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Reply to
Rich