As Promised::: My GT vs V6 Test drive ::::::

at 27 Aug 2006, Terry Brannigan [i.dont snipped-for-privacy@noemail.com] wrote in news:aDiIg.337$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe09.lga:

Interesting that the specsheet mentions nothing about the suspension but several posts do. Yes, The Pony package does come with 17" Bullit wheels instead of the 16". But I upgraded mine with some GT takeoff

17" split spokes (like on the concept) wheels with Pirell tires. Which did make a difference handling wise. I'm still very happy with the way she handles compared to me old stock 1995 coupe.

I'm wondering if the stabilizer bar is part of the ABS/Traction control package rather than the Pony package perse.

Reply to
Paul

The pony package includes the ABS & TCS and 18" wheels included in the package price for sure here in Canada. I think the sway bar is also included but I am not sure. We got it on our 06 convertible and it is truly a sweet package I think well worth the money in appearance safety and performance.

Reply to
Bill & Gail