Before and After Pics - Cleaned up my headlights

I bought a kit from the Ford dealer to clean up my cloudy-yellowed-hazy headlight lenses (1998 Mustang). They told me it would help to a degree, depending on how bad it was. So I started the project with fairly low expectations.

The package advertises easy as 1-2-3 in less than 5 Minutes!!

Well, it took more like 90 minutes but I am very happy with the results. Check out the pics:

The pictures exaggerate the improvement to a degree. I would say the problem is improved 85%.

The kit cost about $26.

I took the car out for a spin tonight to see how much more light was there. It's hard to quantify, but the lights are much improved.

NO I don't work for this company! Just sharing my results.

Check out their website

Mort

Reply to
Mort Guffman

I used regular plastic polish I bought at AutoZone to clean the windscreen on my helmet. Got about the same results in about the same amount of time. I used those blue paper towels and lots of elbow:)

Al

Reply to
Big Al

which is why I cut some pieces of self-adhesive clear mylar (from an office supply store) and covered the lights on my '06. I tried to find some ready-made kits, but all I could find were smoke (or blue or yellow) tinted......but then, the mylar I bought cost about $2

Reply to
Itsfrom Click