Adjustable clutch question

I have a 89 LX 5.0 and I had a problem where my clutch pedal all of a sudden decided to become just about imposable to press! After doing some research and what seems like a bit of major maintenance it was my adjustable clutch pawl. My question is, does the Steeda or any other kits for that matter come with the pawl, or is the pawl not needed for these kits. Are the kits new and improved? Do they eliminate the pawl all together? Man I really appreciate anyone who knows this. I enclosed the link to the clutch kit I would like to purchase, I just don't know if this is the correct kit? Thanks ~Jim

SkisStang