Best Supercharger for 04 GT ?

Yep... it just became official.. I will forever REFUSE to order from you now. You TOO are acting like a little child, talking like we should blow you because you are "protecting us". Tons of people are, but they aren't expecting something for it. I appreciate every last person who serves this country, but I RESPECT the ones who don't expect something in return.

Everyone has their favorite products... yours are whatever sells? So what if the product is complete crap? Sell it anyway? Of course you would b/c you don't give a rat's ass about the customer (obviously since you recommended Powerdyne blowers even after hearing about their problematic tendencies) just how fat your wallet gets.

Since when did Michael ask you for a phone number? Or any other personal information? I believe simple nicknames would have sufficed. But you refused because nobody DID ask you to come here... this made incredibly apparent by your childish rants & refusal to list a single person.

Isn't it past your bed time?

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

You just don't get it. All I want is the posting name of these so called supporters. This should already be public information if they do indeed post here in the group.

One of your many supporters?

I figured you out from your first few posts.

Don't get tennis elbow from patting yourself on the back there ace. All this "Grade A" maintenance work evidently hasn't made you an expert on supercharging Mustangs which is what is important in this little ol' thread.

Thanks for confirming again what I suspected. You only want to sell, sell, sell. Let me guess, you probably like selling those parts you make the most profit on too. Doesn't matter if they're not the best choice for the buyer. You probably don't loose any sleep over recommending a POS part to your customers.

BTW, I noticed you completely dodged the Kenne Bell questions I asked. My guess is you have never sold a Kenne Bell blower and probably don't even know that KB lets VERY FEW third party vendors sell their blower kits.

I see you must also be an expert on medical matters too. I bet there is a news group that could benefit from your expertise in this area. However I doubt you would bother posting there unless you sell flat screen monitors and wrist pads in addition to Mustang parts.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Sorry, I can't say the same.

I've more than graduated from high school, grasshopper. My guess is you're still struggling through Business Ethics 101.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

While I personally don't have one. My buddy has a 99 GT with the STEEDA

supercharger. It is awesome. Easy to install and fast.

Reply to
00stang

OK, whatever makes you happy. LOL. I just don't have to prove anything to you :)

As far as my whatever sells comment, I don't sell junk anyways, so what you want to say or think about that doesn't bother me in the least. I cater to the wide range of enthusiasts, from the 16 year that got his first car, to the successful 60 year old businesswoman showing off her Mach 1 and Factory Five.

While you want to keep egging on a powerdyne issue,thats odd because for being people that supposedly have been manufacturing "crap", they are doing pretty good mass producing and selling them. Obviously the millions of other enthusiasts that have them installed in there 'stangs don't seem to have a problem giving thier money to Powerdyne. Maybe you should go on a negative campaign or something to try to shut them down if they are so shitty.

My customers come first, and thier experiences with my company, warehouses and products speak for themselves. My customers know where I stand, and how I treat them. I don't treat them like a number. And I don't push them into something they don't need or want.

What's really funny, is that I started this business literally as a way to get more parts to further modify the Mustang my brother in law and I have bought, previously owned by Dennis of CCM. Then I hooked up my buddies and their buddies and then we finally had to get all the legal stuff to be real with the Commonwealth of Virginia, because they love taxes. And things havent stopped since. Since we don't really need the money, or care to do a whole lot of advertising, we don't have to charge as much most of our items. But that is starting to change unfortunately, since most Manufactures have a Minimum Advertise Price agreement they hold you to. But I can still give the hook up.

BTW, my 'stang currently has a Paxton, but I guess those are shitty too, huh.

Well anyways, I have other things to do and I am bored and sick of this back and forth that you want to do. As far as my service to our country, well I do it because I want to, I enjoy it, I enjoy the people, I enjoy helping and training Allies, and I am proud of it. Nothing is a bigger rush than being on the flight deck of a nuclear aircraft carrier. Not even a Cobra Five or Viper on the track.

My apologies to all the folks that I have seemed to offended or whatnot.

Jack, Bob, Stephanie, Travis, Joe, well you guys know who you are, lol, can you believe this shit, thanks and I am gonna kill you guys next weekend, lol

Travis-- Call me on the cell tomorrow about that stuff we were talking about this morning. I will be back about 330 or so.

-Tom

Reply to
FastAutoSports

Does this mean you're leaving? Praise God!!!!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

intercooled

Reply to
<memset

You need to understand that parts sellers come to this group quite often thinking they have found a new place to hock their products. They do just like you have done which is blatantly advertise their stuff. Then they find that most of us don't appreciate it and make it clear to the poster. Now you are at a cross roads. You can either keep up the irritating behavior, leave never to heard from again or you can stay and become a contributing member and knock off the salesman crap. No one here (including myself) will have any issues should you decide to frequent our group and leave the sales pitches behind. We have a gentleman here that sells parts but doesn't push himself on the rest of us. In fact, many of us actually seek him out when a part is needed. He is a class act. This proves that you can strike a balance here that works for the benefit of everyone, including yourself. What direction you go from here is completely up to you.

FWIW, here's a list of the mods on my '89 LX: Kenne Bell 2200 supercharger @ 12 psi (aka Blowzilla); Flowzilla blower manifolds with bypass; T-56 tranny; Dynomax aluminum drive shaft; ported GT-40X heads (64cc); ported cobra lower intake; Crane #2031 cam; Pro-M 80mm MAF; 75mm Accufab TB/EGR; FMS ceramic coated headers; 42# fuel injectors; complete upgraded fuel system from tank to injectors; 1.7 Cobra roller rockers; high flow water pump; three row radiator; SMC water/alcohol injection system (aka intercooler in a bottle); SPEC Stage III clutch;

2.5" H-pipe; Dynomax Ultraflow after-cat exhaust; FMS 3.55 gears; Steeda shifter; J&S Safeguard; digital wide band 02 sensor; MSD 6AL igniti> OK, whatever makes you happy. LOL. I just don't have to prove anything > to you :)
Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

"Michael Johnson, PE" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Michael, it's about time we see the whole list of what's in the LX. Very impressive! That car's got to be one of the best Fox bodies out there. So when are you going to take it to the track?

Joe

Thanks Joe. I look at that list and see a lot of $ signs. I really like the idea of a 427W stroker engine under the hood. After pushing the KB blower to 16 psi and dealing with all the headaches of forced induction, the simplicity and reliability of a N/A motor sounds real good to me. I also think that engine would make for an ideal street Stang.

As for the track it will be some time. The car has a miss and I haven't bothered to fine out what is causing it. In fact the plates are currently expired! I still say is capable of mid to high 10's in the

1/4 with a pair of slicks out back.
Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

Damn it... *still wiping drool off keyboard*.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

"Michael Johnson, PE" wrote in news:xIqdnX1CA snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

I do too. ;) But it's still an impressive list. Lots of sophisitcated stuff - not your run of the mill mod list.

What about a 460? Given any thought to that?

I don't doubt it. That car is one of the best kept secrets around IMO.

Joe

A little. The 427W will bolt right in since the block is basically the same fit as a 302. Plus the 351W block takes most 302 parts like heads etc. It also has great after market support. The 460 is harder to install and it makes the car very front heavy. A big plus is the T-56 will bolt right up to the 351W block.

It is a sleeper. From the outside it looks like a bone stock LX 5.0L with 2000 GT rims/tires. The most surprised are Vette and F-Body owners because they think I'll be an easy mark. The best to humiliate them is to stay even through first and second then leave them behind in third. That's when they figure the car isn't exactly stock. :) I take care of the rice burners by blipping the throttle at a red light.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

LOL

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Mike,

Points are all well taken. The charter wasn't posted, and once it was brought to my attention, I won't advertise. And I haven't since I was informed of the rules. Now the question I have, if someone asks, should I respond? I mean, if I can help someone save money, would I not be a contributing member?

Everyone, have a good weekend.

-Tom

Reply to
FastAutoSports

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

I would'nt object to a small reference to the business in the sig. but thats just me. Anyone else?

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

Very cool! My kind of car!

The hobby needs more like you, Mike.

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

Thanks Patrick. I subscribe to the Teddy Roosevelt philosophy of hot rodding... "Speak softly and carry a big stick". One of my pet peeves is to always keep the stock hood. IMO, that is a must for keeping it a sleeper. The reason I'm going to do the 427W stroker motor is I finally found a K-member and engine mount combo that lowers the 351W block enough to retain the stock hood.

It is funny how the younger crowd responds to the car. In todays ricer world it's all about "show and no go". When they see a real sleeper it's like a light bulb turns on above their heads. Many of them have never been exposed to that concept and when they are they find it to be a cool idea. All the younger kids that hang around our house have been converted from the ricer mentality. It's funny to hear them tell a newbie to our house that if they want to experience a really fast car they need to ask me for a ride. One ride is usually all it takes for the conversion to be complete. :)

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

Reply to
Michael Seeley

Insurance is one. 2nd... somewhat of a sleeper. Plus it's a bit more "unique" than just going out & buying a factory supercharged 03/04 Cobra. If it were *MY* choice though.. I'd snag an 04 SVT Cobra & just pay the insurance. I don't think I could keep a smile off my face.