Billet accessories

For interiors its ok, got some. Depends on the interior colour, looks ass in brown interiors. Hate the stuff with suppliers logos! Under the hood I prefer chrome.

BTW have you burnt your hand on that shift knob yet?

Reply to
Jafo

What do you guys think of the billet parts you can get for the Stangs? I kinda like them. So far, I have the round shifter ball, the emergency brake cover, and the pedal kit, which is real nice. Next I was gonna get the 3 temperature control knobs. What is everyones general opinion on the billet look. I'd really like to know.

Tony

Reply to
Spleen Merchant

What else needs to be said. It's your car.

Reply to
.boB

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 00:17:19 -0400, Spleen Merchant wrote something wonderfully witty:

If you like em get em, I think they look like cheese.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

".boB" wrote | | What else needs to be said. It's your car. |

What boB said... your car, you can do whatever you want to it.

Personally, I am not crazy about it. Somehow the add on appearance doesn't quite blens. But then, I have a two tone interior too, maybe on an all black it would look better.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

I have three Billet climate control knobs in my GT. Looks good with the black dash and black interior. Martin

2002 GT 5spd 243 rwhp 285 rwtq
Reply to
Martin

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Thanks for the input, guys. My car is a 98 GT convertible, black paint, black top, and a black leather interior. The dash and door panels are all black as well. I suppose thats why I like the look of the added on silver items. Any other color interior aand I probably wouldn't go near it.

Tony

Reply to
Spleen Merchant