Body roll

Rather that paying a lot for the endlinks and shipping from 5.0 Resto, you can get a replacement set from a local auto parts store. If you just want to restore normal function, the stock replacement kit is fine.

Reply to
Jim S.

On my 90 GT I put the following suspension items....

1.5" lowering springs subframe connectors Monroe Formula GP shocks/struts urethane sway bar bushings I also have Southside traction bars which replaced my horizontal rear shocks, but that was more a traction thing and not suspension. However, doing this allowed a bit extra inner clearance for wider rear tire/wheel combo.

I've taken some pretty sharp turns, and had friends driving behind me say they saw no body roll. Anyway, combos vary, but my choices worked for me. Best of luck.

Oh, one more thing.... If you choose lowering springs, and have not already installed an adjustable caster/camber kit, consider it a requirement. A good set should sell for around $175-200, and allows for adjustment of these two measurements after front suspension modification. Without it you're likely to have front tires that severely lean in at the top, and excessive premature inner tire wear.

Randy

90 GT

We're living in a world that's been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth. Where are you, white rabbit?

Reply to
Randy Pavatte