Clutch Pedal Spring

I'm converting a 69 351W from AT to 4 speed. Everything's going well except I need the large big spring that goes at the top of pedal assembly. I've looked everywhere and all I can find is the spring that hooks to the clutch fork itself and the equalizer bar. I also can find

65-68 springs but NO 69 springs. Can anyone give me clue as to where to look to find this item?? Thanks...Darryl
Reply to
Darryl Bannister

I don't know where to find one, but I can tell you not to worry about it, particularly if you are using a diaphragm clutch. They are supposed to give you a little boost when you push the pedal past the halfway point, but they are not essential.

180 Out TS 28
Reply to
180 Out