Body shop/mechanic in Sterling, VA

Greetings fellow motor-heads,

I have a 67 fastback in need of a paint job and some minor mechanical work. It also has an annoying gap between the driver's window and the body just over the driver's left shoulder which no one has yet been able to fix (I have had a mechanic and a glass guy look at it). Can anyone recommend a good body shop in or near Sterling, VA that I could have take a look at it? I want a good paint job, but I can't afford to make it a show car. Since I'm new to this area, I would also appreciate recommendations on a good mechanic for future use.

Thanks in advance, Gene

Reply to
Gene McMillan