Good resto paint/body shop in Atlanta area?

I'm looking for a professional paint/body shop, preferably one that specializes in Mopar or even e-bodies.

Anyone have any recommendations I can check out?

Reply to
Dang ol' Boomhauer

what is your budget? there is a stunning resto shop in gainesville georgia, about an hour north of atlanta. last three cars they sold at barrett-jackson the speed channel commentators made comments about how perfect the paint was. they said as far as they could tell there were zero defects. they normally specialize in camaros and vettes but they are not scared of mopars. the entire staff is in arizona right now but i can hook you up when they get back. usual waiting period is about a year if you are in a hurry and want a "rush job". michael

Reply to
nunya

I'm familiar with Gainesville and am interested. This project is a color-change only - back to the original (black). The car is nice now and complete but would need to be partially disassembled/reassembled. I'm hoping to get it done for around $10K. May consider more if justified.

Reply to
Dang ol' Boomhauer

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dang ol' Boomhauer" Newsgroups: alt.autos.dodge.trucks,alt.autos.antique Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 4:55 PM Subject: Re: Good resto paint/body shop in Atlanta area?

i will run by the shop sometime today and see if they are back from phoenix. if so i'll get some specifics on his current schedule and ping you back with contact info. michael

Reply to
nunya

just talked to my bud. he sold a car to ron pratte out in phoenix and has accepted an offer to build him four more cars. with his other committments to build barrett-jackson cars he says he is now booked for the next two to three years.

he did give me a name of a local paint and body shop that he says can do a fine job on your e-body. they are not big name guys but apparently they are good enough that he refers his turn downs to them. ping me a biners at crowderinc.com and i'll give you the contact info. michael

Reply to
nunya

Pratt has more money than anybody should have. After that super snake purchase... unreal.

Reply to
Roy