Brembo 13" 4-pot calipers > Whats a good price?

For brand new 13" calipers but "with scratches in the powdercoat". Anybody know what the MOST i should be paying for these is? Also, they come JUST calipers, so I'd have to get the brackets, rotors, lines, and pads all separately. Gagan

Reply to
Gagan (mwarrior)

The calipers mount directly to the 'spindles' of SN95 mustang (provided they are the 2000 cobra R type) without any special brakets. There are stainless steel hoses that come with the kit ( ask if they are still included because obviously the box has been opened) A small bit of filing on the stock hose bracket is needed to hold the stainless hoses.

The kits also come up with pads and rotors, however you'll have to ask if this "open box" set includes them. As I understand it cobras now come stock with brembo rotors and the vented ones are available through tirerack.

Reply to
Brent P