Bringing Linux to the Children

Have you try Linux?

,----[ Quote ] | Two years later, I got the idea of introducing my daughter to the | computer world. She is just two years old and I am not up to | investing any money for her to break a computer. | | I got used computer from my brother-in-law, I had a keyboard and | mouse, and the only thing I purchased was an old used monitor for | $20.00. I cleaned out the hard drive and install Ubuntu Linux, | Ubuntu is a great Linux distribution that lets you customized | everything to the point that you feel so comfortable with | your machine. `----

schestowitz

Have you learn English?

Reply to
Nedd Ludd

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Nedd Ludd

wrote on Fri, 26 Jan 2007 13:55:53 -0500 :

Have either of you any sort of point?