cam???

getting the upper & lower gt 40 intake tomorrow and gt 40 heads...Which cam works best with this with auto tranny?

88 5.0 coupe
Reply to
IsellJeeps

I think you should call up a couple of cam manufacturers and ask what they suggest. Before you call them, have all of the specifications of the motor, heads, intake (runner size and flow if possible), valves, valve springs, transmission, and rear gears in hand. Tell them what you want the car to be able to do and they should be able to come up with a cam that will fit your needs. Most companies have good customer service lines to help you with your choices.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

thaks for your help!

Reply to
IsellJeeps

You realize that with all those changes and a cam as radical as an E or F the speed density computer probably can not compensate for the difference.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

yes... I already have the mass air conversion. I was told to get the F cam but I read it said for manual tranny?? is there a difference since mine is AOD

Reply to
IsellJeeps