Can I get by without a E150 Ford van?

I'm on my 3rd E150 since 1981, and I've found them to be very comfortable, and the only way to haul camping stuff, vacation stuff, and many other items. We've been flirting with the idea of replacing the E150 with a smaller vehicle - maybe a Ford Flex - but we haven't really checked them out. I'm not too concerned about fuel economy, I just need a vehicle to haul all of our stuff. I'm thinking our next vehicle will be another E150, but are there any thoughts about the Flex?

Dick

Reply to
Dick R.