Car weight

Want to purchase a Demon carb and they want the weight of the car. What does a 1971 Mustang Grande with 351C 4V and toploader weigh? Can't find it in the manuals.

mike

Reply to
goodnigh

Would it not be on the door?

Reply to
tro

Mike,

Your best best to to take it to a local truck scale. For a few bucks (20 or so) you'll get a very accurate weight.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

3200 - 3300 lbs
Reply to
RJ

Check your title/registration. In a lot of states, the weight is listed there. It's close enough to pick a carb.

Reply to
.boB

Reply to
Les Benn

That's, odd. But it seems to me that if the vehicle weight is important to such a point they ask before they personalize your carb, I'd go weigh it with a half a tank of gas and give them that.

Reply to
WindsorFox

Nothing on the door except the tire pressure chart and info about what trany, color etc. Other readers have posted ~3200-3300 lbs. Sounds lite. Had a Caddy that broke 5500 lbs.

Reply to
goodnigh

This isn't rocket science.

'71 Mustang Boss 351 Sportsroof Curb Weight: 3560 lbs

My Name Is Nobody

That's more like it!

Reply to
goodnigh