Carfax report Pretty Please

I saw that someone was nice enough to post a Carfax report in response to someones request a bit ago and I was hoping someone might consider helping me as well. MINE is about a Mustang though. :-) This Mustang is for sale on a lot in Mississippi and I know it has had some body-work. I'm curious as to just HOW hard a life it has led. The VIN is:

1fafp42x1yf274619

Thank you in advance.

Reply to
Kevin Rogers