charging system

I have a new alternator from o'reily's and battery on my 88 mustang gt. It charges a little over half when driving, but when i turn the a/c on , the guage goes almost to the red line and if i shut the car off, it barely starts. Can anyone help?

Reply to
duecestangz

replace the battery FOCTARD h u r c a s t

Reply to
agentwd40

THE BATTERY IS NEW!!!!

Reply to
duecestangz

how many amps does a/c pull thats your next move use ammeter that can handle it

foctard h u r c

Reply to
agentwd40