DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! Quick sad story.

I had my ass handed to me tonight by a '71 Chevelle SS 350. Not just a small chunk of my ass, but like it got supersized before he handed me the WHOLE DAMN THING!!! Like I was standing still. He looked over and said, "You wanna go?", Me being the moron, knowing that if he's askin' he knows he can take me. Light turns green and he goes like a bat outta hell right off the line. Once I got going I slowly gained, but never passed. Maybe if I had another mile I'm sure my accel pump is too light. I put my foot in it and the carb was like, "What, Gas? Now? You're kidding right?" Course I'm very sure the Chevy was running way deeper than my 3.70's in his pumpkin, and he had the obvious drag shock stance on the front end. I shoulda KNOWN better!!! AAARRRGGHHHH!!!!!!!!

This is all I saw......

66 6F HCS

"66 6F HCS" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Says 350, probably was a 454 or even a 500 something stroker.

Reply to
elaich

That's what my best friend races at the local strip... well, he did until his back injury... only his was English Racing green or whatever Chevy calls it.

It's actually a damn fine machine and can be pretty trick.

Look at it this way.... los>I had my ass handed to me tonight by a '71 Chevelle SS 350. Not just a small

chunk of my ass, but like it got supersized before he handed me the WHOLE DAMN THING!!! Like I was standing still. He looked over and said, "You wanna go?", Me being the moron, knowing that if he's askin' he knows he can take me. Light turns green and he goes like a bat outta hell right off the line. Once I got going I slowly gained, but never passed. Maybe if I had another mile I'm sure my accel pump is too light. I put my foot in it and the carb was like, "What, Gas? Now? You're kidding right?" Course I'm very sure the Chevy was running way deeper than my 3.70's in his pumpkin, and he had the obvious drag shock stance on the front end. I shoulda KNOWN better!!! AAARRRGGHHHH!!!!!!!!

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Shoulda known better would have precluded street racing. You are now, officially, a tit.....

Shoulda known better would have killed the HTML.....

This is all I saw......

Jim Warman

Whatever... You don't know the circumstances (because I didn't give them) and automatically assume something you have no idea about, based on YOUR previous experiences, not mine.

If your running a newsreader that can't handle HTML, then you need to get into the 21st century. Maybe Hurc's cutting a little close to the nerve huh?

Whatever...

Reply to
66 6F HCS