Charlene is dead.

I vote no on the pats. I have a key without the chip for my mustang. I tried to start it up with it, the engine started, immediately died and the theft light blinked. I think if it was rejecting his key it would have behaved in a similiar manner.

Reply to
Brent P

I'm not saying it's the key. When one of the parts goes wrong on it, like it did on mine, it still does not start. It doesnt flash at you, everything works like it should and it just won't start. Mine did EXACTLY what his has done. Shut down after driving her awhille, and the next time, nuthin.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

I named mine "Sugar" because every man that walks up to her says "Ohhhh mannn... that's Sweet!"

I've named them both, but usually a female name, unless it's a truck. My F250 turbo diesel 4x4 is named "Smokey"

| > Kate | > 98 Cobra Drop Top | > aka: "Shug" (short for Sugar) | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate