Thinking about.....

Buying a 2005 Mustang. I am going to look into it this week. If I can get some good rebates and low financing, I just might go for it.

Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

When the new Mustang hits the floor, it's bound to be one of the hottest selling cars in the country. Don't expect the dealer to bend over backwards to sell you one.

Reply to
boB

As much hype is surrounding the new 'stang you'd be doing good to pay sticker for one now. The dealers will be using that 'market adjustment' pretty heavy at first. You might get a deal on an 05 this time next year. :)

MadDAWG

Reply to
MadDAWG