cluster light

I have a 93 LX and recently the cluster stopped working. There was a visual and audible pop, so I'm assuming the bulb broke. I also have a couple gauges tacked in where the middle vents were and also a light for my B&M ratchet shifter and those don't have light now either. I checked the fuses and they all tested fine, so I'm going to replace the bulb. I assume I'm going to have to pull out the cluster. Anyone know how to do this?

Any help is appreciated.

James

Reply to
James