COME ON GUYS,,LETS SEE SOME PICS!!

WOW, THATS A SWEET ASS MACH .......tom

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta

Thanks guys :-) I worked long & hard to get the design exactly like I wanted, and it worked out pretty well. Last thing that's being done is having a spare shaker polished, so it will be silver coming out of the black hood. I should have it back next week.

Cindy - I had it done locally at a body shop I've been using for all my Mustang stuff for a few years. He charged me about $1050 for everything, and had the car 1 full week. His price was alot better than the other 2 places I priced, I think because he knows me so well, and knows I promote for his shop. It turned out awesome, and I was scared the whole week, just waiting in anticipation to see it!!!

~Donna

BeverlyOmasta wrote:

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz