Convertible top cleaner\conditioner

Just got an 04 convertible, and just wondering if anyone has a suggestion for what is the best to use for keeping the black top looking new?

Comments please.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Groom

At the recommendation of someone else in this group, I bought some RaggTopp vinyl protectant, and the stuff is terrific. I applied it about a month ago, and the top still looks new, after baking in the California sun. Non-oil based.

Scudder