Q) Will this fit?

it says its for a romeo built 2000 4.6 sohc, but will it fit my 96 after i change the heads to PI's?

wm

Reply to
William

William wrote the following, which while being attributed to fact was none the less being challenged::

oh, and i'm looking at this one too, but its the same question:

will it fit the 96 with PI heads?

wm

Reply to
William

Gill

It looks like the guy has it pegged accurately enough. As to your question the answer is yes. This is precisely what is on my 98...

2000 heads and intake. there's a lot of stuff in the auction that you don't need but could probably sell easy enough like the upper plenum, throttle body, c.o.p. modules, fuel rails, exhaust manifolds, and front timing cover. The fact that the intake is plastic, has c.o.p.'s, and only one temp sensor input means that it is definitely not a 96-98 version.

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98