Dan's KB Odyssey takes another step

Let me start out by saying thanks to Chris at the Dyno Edge in Albuquerque: THANKS CHRIS!!! :)

So Chris worked over my tune today to make sure it was safe and see if I'd eliminated some bugs from last time. Since the last tune I'd moved the Boost-A-Pump to a more appropriate location in the wiring, yanked the Afterburner-eFPC completely out, and added a different cold air kit and intercooler heat exchanger.

I didn't gain anything between this tune and the last in terms of peak power and torque but the AFR curve is smoother, the MAF curve makes more sense, and the timing is a tad more advanced but still conservative with 19 degrees BTDC at around 6200 rpm and peak boost at

14.5 psi.

Even though the numbers say I should have some more cushion in them it looks like I might be out of injectors (or have some injector problems, anyway). There's a lean tailoff that just won't go away but at least now it's safe out there. I could beat on this tune some more and squeeze some more torque out of it but I'd rather do some upgrades and raise the boost level. I knew I was headed for around 18 to 20 psi anyway I just wanted to see what I could get out of the stock stuff relatively safely.

Thanks a ton, Chris. You're my hero :).

I've attached the graphs, uncorrected and corrected. For giggles I included my original baseline run which was a K&N in the stock air box with snorkle removed and an FR500 catback.

Dan

2003 Cobra convertible With some stuff and things
Reply to
Dan