Stolen Bike...

I know it's not mustang related but some of you may remember me so hi to all of those who do =)

Really looking for help guys, anyone in the orlando area....even though realizing my chances are slim to none...

My bike was stolen last night, it's a 2001 Yamaha R6, Blue.

Picture:

It's got a few identifying marks...

Front right headlight is cracked (but still functional) Tank is dented, both sides It has frame sliders installed now...(doesn't in that pic)

If you happen to see it...

you can e-mail me at kermos---@---somrek---dot---net

or call me at 321-206-8866

Any help is greatly appreciated..

Oh and, bring the bastard riding it too, preferably tie him to the rear axle and drag him behind you...

-- Stephan

2001 Yamaha YZF-R6
Reply to
Stephan Rose

glad to see a frenchies bike get stolen LMFAO h u r c a s t

Reply to
6whiteboomer77

Too bad that I'm not french...

-- Stephan

2001 Yamaha YZF-R6
Reply to
Stephan Rose

I understand how you feel, I had a 1986 Kawasaki Ninja stolen from me back around 1988, I thought I would never see it again (at least not together and in one piece). Back then I hung around with quite a few guys with bikes but was out in my 82 Mustang that evening when low and behold I spot it driving down the local cruise spot. With the help of friends we got him stopped and I got the bike back right then and there (had police report with me for just such an event). To make a long story short I took him to the cleaners which he had absolutely no choice but to pay. The district attorney mandated restitution for any and all damages done to the bike. Bike was paid for and only liability but I was paid well. I hope everything works out for you.

Tim (Musttanguy) PonyPerformance.com

Reply to
Musttanguy