Dang it!!!!!!!!!!

I just put new tires (not the most expensive) on my car & my rear passenger side blew! Straight through a cord! Un-patchable! I AM MAAADD!!!! *GRRRR* Had to vent. Sorry. Grr.

-Mike

Reply to
memsetpc

What!! No warranty? Even the cheapest of tires have some warranty.

Reply to
Richard

What was the warrany? 15 minutes or 15 miles?

John

Reply to
John Shepardson

Warranty? Damn! Didn't even THINK about that! Woohoo! ;D

Reply to
memsetpc

You're kidding, right? That's it, you're really just jerking our chains.....

Jim Warman

Nah I was too stressed to even think a/b it. I dunno how long the warranty is though.. I've had the tire for a few months :/.

Reply to
memsetpc

Ok taking the damn thing to the tire shop. bbiab.

Reply to
memsetpc

End result: paying $27 for labor ($13 went towards new tire--warranty didn't cover 100%) Thanks all.

Reply to
memsetpc

Next time go to Discount Tires. Real good warrenty. No extra charge.

Reply to
Ironrod

Ummm, can you say "Warranty"?

Iggy '01 Dyna Super Glide '96 Mustang GT Convertible Keep your powder dry and don't let your meat-loaf. :o)

Reply to
SRQEagan

Dont you hate when you reply to the first post in a thread and then find out theres allready been a complete discussion on your point

Reply to
Matt

Dammit, I hate when that happens ;)