engine dress ups

I drive a 92 LX Mustang. I have seen many mustang pictures where they dress up the engine bay by covering the fenders with aliuminum, eliminating those nasty holes from stock eqiupment. Obviously this takes a lot of craftsmanship. Does anyone know if any company sells them?

D Salvago ps. "Remember if you don't have time to do it right I have time to do it twice." HS

Reply to
D.S

Most of the people who cover up all those holes do it by welding them up. I think there is a company that sells things to cover them but I've heard that they are pretty bad.

Reply to
John Wiebalk

I think it was Kevin M. who cleaned up his engine a while back with some custom fabricated pieces of sheetmetal. Perhaps he will be brosing the boards and see this thread. His cars was one of the cleanest, best looking foxes out there. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.