F------ moron truck drivers

One of THE most annoying urban manifestations is the reverse beeping warning of trucks. Truckdrivers, if you intend to back up, just f------ DO it! Don't sit their with your reverse gear engaged waiting for who knows what for minutes on end. Most of you are already pathetic drivers, do you have to compound this by being noisy too?

Reply to
Rich

This reminds me of an old SNL skit about various morons who screwed something up for everybody else.

ONE truck driver backs up over a little old lady and now ALL trucks have to be equipped with "reverse alarms."

Even more disturbing was when my old neighbor had one put in his passenger car.

THAT was annoying.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Yeah, I'd rather the guy run me over because he didn't know I was there, and I didn't know that he was moving. That's lot more annoying than a beeping truck.

Reply to
Ken Zwyers