I have this 1984 Capri RS 5.0 and ...

Yes, it's had a very sheltered life and has been stored in the garage for most winters. I purchased it new in 1984 and it's in very nice original condition with only 68,000 miles. It needs a couple of things like: replacing the Michelin metric wheels and/or tires, and fixing the leaking carb. Anyway ... We celebrated my daughter's birthday yesterday and my son in law asked if he could borrow the Capri for a day. I asked "why", he said "I just need it for a day". He's a good guy, because I trust him with my daughter and I'm sure he has no ulterior motives. Way back in 1986, my daughter used the Capri to pick up her junior prom date, and he was impressed by a little gal who could drive a 5-speed manual. Two years ago my daughter and son in law took the Capri for a little ride and when they returned they said: "Wow, that was fun!". I'll charge the battery, add air in the tires, and give the car keys to my son in law for a day. I anticipate good things. :-) Dick

Reply to
Dickr