fashion and reliable aluminum alloy wheel for sale

hello sirs: good day! we are specialized in aluminum alloy wheels and have factories in both jiangsu and zhejiang, all the products are under iso9001 control , our products are mainly exported to usa and euro-countries/ since the top quality and fashion style, we got hight reputation from our clients both domestic and overseas. welcome retailors or wholesalers etc. contact us for cooperation on basis of mutual benefits and equality more details , pls contact ryan

road, minhang district,shanghai ,chinacontact:ryan chen cellphone:86-15901619856 tel:86-21-64132985 fax:86-21-64135496 msn: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com skype:kakamyst

Reply to
antsome