Need Alloy Aluminum Wheel for 1997 SC-2

Help! I need to find a replacement wheel for my 1997 SC-2. Having a real hard time matching original design. Can anybody supply me with links to venders that sell these wheels.

Thanks.

Reply to
Hal97

There are some wheels on E-Bay. However, stock varies every day. You may need to check few times until you find the right one. Michal

Reply to
Michal

Reply to
Darius

I went to a local salvage yard for Saturn mags for my 95 SW2.

Reply to
Orval Fairbairn