ALLOY WHEEL CLEANER

Hi,

Anyone got any suggestions for a decent alloy wheel cleaner. I've got 17" White Alloys on my "S" and the brake dust is not coming with normal washing!

Cheers,

Matt UK

Reply to
Matthew Boocock

Try Eagle One Wheel Cleaner. Best I've found.

Reply to
flyline

Once they're clean, a good coat of wax will make them much easier to clean in the future.

Reply to
Wayne S. Hill

Yeah, it's not easy to get off. Bit of a bugger to clean at all are the

17inchers!

I am using some cheap crap & i might as well not bother!

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Cheers wayne,