ALLOY WHEEL CLEANER

Hi,
Anyone got any suggestions for a decent alloy wheel cleaner. I've got 17" White Alloys on my "S" and the brake dust is not coming with normal washing!
Cheers,
Matt UK
Try Eagle One Wheel Cleaner. Best I've found.
--
flyline

"Work consists of whatever a body is obliged to do, and Play consists of
flyline wrote:

Once they're clean, a good coat of wax will make them much easier to clean in the future.
--
-Wayne

Cheers wayne,
I'll give it a go!!
Matt

washing!
Yeah, it's not easy to get off. Bit of a bugger to clean at all are the 17inchers!
I am using some cheap crap & i might as well not bother!
Nige