firestone PRAXIS suspension

Does anyone know if there is a suspension system similar to the PRAXI for a mustang? For those that don't know, the PRAXI suspension system allows you to change your ride height (among other things) from within the car. Currently it is only available for the WRX though.... Im not about to go out and get a WRX because I thoroughly enjoy having an extra set of balls under my hood. Id really love it if there was something like this for my stang.

It's an air bag system. It's all the rage with the cruiser/street rod set. But it's not really there yet for the performance crowd. Getting there, though. If you like to sit low in parking lots and shows, or cruise low at slow speeds but still be able to get up your driveway, then this system is for you. Check with just about any street rod shop/web site. Open up Street Rodder magazine and you'll find half a dozen adds for them.

Reply to
.boB

Wasn't Praxis the Klingon moon that blew up in Star Trek IV? :)

Scott W. '66 HCS

Reply to
Scott Williams

The PRAXIS system is supposed to stiffen up when lowered unlike a conventional bag witch is kinda sloppy when aired down, and the last time I saw anything about it, the mustang kit was in development. but that was months ago in a sport truck magazine. For it would cost ($3,500 - 4,000) I would get some adjustable KYB or Tokico shocks/struts, some good springs and probably a supercharger.:P

Jay

Reply to
Jay

Are you talking about the Subaru WRX? I've been considering a 2004 WRX as my commuter car for work and school (about 80 miles a day) to replace my Jeep Wrangler. With the gas I'd save alone I might restore my 1969 Mach1. :)

Anyone know anything else about it?

Chad

1969 Mach1 351W 4-speed 1993 LX Notchback 5.0 5-speed w/ black interior (For sale) 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport Solar Yellow
Chad

Happen to have the inside track and the Mustang is either the next application or the one after that Bridgestone Firestone will be releasing next year.

Reply to
swopey