Focus On This!

With my daughter looking to buy a new Focus, too bad a Focus like this isn't available in the States.

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L

psssssssssst pat ya dont want to touch a focus

trust me

h u r c a s t

Reply to
relic896

Too funny.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Dwight,

I know! His credibility/reputation in here is worth less than a piece of dog shit stuck on your shoe, and he says "trust me". In the words of Bugs Bunny, "What a maroon!"

Hurc, here's some advice for you. Stop being an asshole and maybe folks will treat you seriously. Until that happens, continue to enjoy talking to yourself.

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L

go buy a focus do it

lmfao ya see if i lie

hurc ast

Reply to
2canchew

Buy a dictionary. Trust me.

Reply to
Brian

Hell, I might buy that. Does it come with a shoehorn to get in and out of it?

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

ROFL!!! and your ass hurts!!

Reply to