Ford Mustang 94-00 Digital Dash Cluster Gauge

Has anyone installed this unit from Nordskog Performance and what are your impressions?

Has some nice features but it is pricey @$400

Reply to
Richard

On Tue, 04 May 2004 03:53:27 GMT, "Richard" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Well let me say this about that. Run like your hair was on fire. The Vette had them for a number of years. Lots of problems. Lots. I have been told I am not allowed to use a broadsword to disprove ?The Pen is Mightier than the sword?.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

But so did the Thunderbirds, Cougars, Aerostars, Lincolns, etc etc etc and they had very little problems.

Also, FWIW my Vette N E V E R had a problem with the digital dash. NOT ONE.

I don't imagine the one you showed would have problems, since it is all LED based, and VERY simple, compared with the VF, and LCD displays on other cars. However, I also think it's pretty ugly. And I'm a BIG digital dash fan ! It screams aftermarket kit to me. *shrug*

is Mightier than the sword'.

Reply to
Chief Wiggum

On Tue, 4 May 2004 08:51:11 -0700, "Chief Wiggum" wrote something wonderfully witty:

You must have got the ONE good ONE. I have been in & out of the Corvette scene for a very long time now. If you own one of those with the digital dash long enough you will have problems. But I guess that is the case with most things though. The big issue with the Vette is it is expensive as hell to fix.

Well yeah that too. It also screamed of Rice Rice Baby.