Ford was nice to me

When I got my Mach-1, there was a mutation on the front fender. The edge where the lip of the bezel around the headlight assembly met was malformed. Not by much. I took it in to Ford and they bent it to shape, but it cracked the paint. So, they ordered in the paint to do the fender. It took awhile for the paint to show up, but in the meantime, someone at my local mall, in a "Christmas rush" decided to "edge" by fender and bumber when they pulled out. The fender was scratched and the bumper was scratched and gouged. So when I took it into Ford for painting, I asked them how much to do the bumper repair. They figured about $300 for paint and surface build-up. So, I resigned my self to pay for it cash, since it wouldn't even meet my insurance deductable. When I went back that day, they'd repaired it and basically said, "no charge." Very nice of them!

-Rich

Reply to
RichA

Good post... in fact, I've always been selective when using dealer service and parts and, likewise, have found them to be responsive to my issues.

In Columbus, OH I recommend Keim for service and Graham for parts

RichA opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Sounds like a Monster Garage..Feeerebeee! Helps for return business. Good deal!

Reply to
Gill