fordman3......

Are you just pretending to be a moron or are you the real deal? Personally, I think you're a fake. Nobody can be that big of an idiot & spell correctly. Doesn't take much to get you off does it?

Reply to
T T

Seriously, does ANYONE here believe this guy is a master tech? I mean, come on. I remember several times when I've had cars torn apart, the

16 year old wash boy would come around to BS. If I had a 3.8 engine tore apart to replace the head gaskets, he would visit, ask a few questions about the motor, talk about the weather/girlfriend/summer school/whatever and then after a few minutes be on his merry way. Suddenly he was a 3.8 EXPERT. In five minutes he knew everything about the 3.8 and all the good points and problems about the 3.8. And I'm sure he was blabbing to all of his eighth grade dropout friends about how good of a mechanic he was. Getting back to your post, that is what we have here. If ANYONE is fooled by this guy, you only have yourself to blame. It's amazing what people will do to get a little bit of attention. If you want some expert advice from our troll, ask him what the best car soap is or the proper way to dry a chamois cloth. That's the only first-hand knowledge and expert advice that you will get. Oh, sh*t. Now he will do a negative post about me..... ;-)
Reply to
Kruse