FS: 05 Mustang GT

Having read the faq I decided to post this. Please notify me if this posting is unacceptable for this group and I will send a cancel out.

I have 2 05 Mustang GT's available in the north east US. Both new. One is automatic and one is 5 speed. Both are offered at MSRP with no markup. Please email me for further details. Leave your phone number for quickest response.

fredat gmail.com

Reply to
fred911