Is a 2" inch drop too much

Im looking into DROPZONE springs to lower my vehicle... I have an 88 gt with 17 inch rims, would a 2 inch drop be too much front and back? should i go with a 1 or 1.5 inch drop... Will the 2 inch drop cause steering issues with those size rims?

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta

Yes, a 2-inch drop is too much for a Fox body. It'll ruin the suspension geometry. A 1.25" drop is about as much as you want to go. Also make sure you go with progressive rate springs if you're going to use it for the street car. Adjustable camber/caster plates are also highly recommended. And look into getting new coil spring isolators (they're flat rubber discs -- inexpensive too.) when you swap springs because the originals are probably worn out. Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
NoOption5L

Who are you trying to fool? You ain't got 2" hangin'.....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Of course; no post-op would...

Reply to