1985 Mustang GT Carpeting.........looking for replacement

Hi All,

The floor carpet is pretty worn in my 85 Stang. Anybody got any good places I can purchase a brand new one ready to go into my car? Of course when it comes to carpet, no doubt that I would like to get a good deal on it. I would prefer a store here in Canada but would like to know about any state side.

Thanks guys.................

Reply to
Steph

About as far away from Canada as you can get in the US, but John's Mustang in Texas is where my cousin got the carpet for his '83, and he was pleased with the service.

Former RAMFM regular Buzz Haze got his carpet from Automotive Restoration Supply in Prescott ON.

Any of the big-name US Mustang parts suppliers will have carpet for your '85.

etc. There are also non-Mustang-specific replacement carpet sites such as
and

Another good place to look is the back of Mustang magazines.

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Reply to
cprice