FS 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback in PA

Car is in excellent condition. Has red leather interior no tears at all. All original. Has the V6 transomatic engine with 82000 original miles on it. No rust at all. Red with white racing stripes. Price is

12500. Car is a great deal. I can email u pics also. Email me with any other ?'s. Here is the address if u need to mapquest Fleetwood, PA 19522 Thx derek
Reply to
bigd849498

Never heard of a V6 transomatic engine. What's it out of? Are you sure that's not a vinyl interior?

Reply to
Mark C.

Yeah, you know, the ORIGINAL transomatic V6. All the cool Mustangs had 'em back in '65.

Paul

: :

Reply to
Paul

I'd like to put a modern V-6 into an l-6 car just for kicks.Hmmm, maybe a turbo...

Reply to
Mark C.