FS: 6 Cyl airconditioning brackets

I have a pair of 6 cyl brackets for mounting an air conditioning compressor, one is NOS. Plus I have the two stablization brackets and one wire clip used to mount the original type compressor. The main brackets have a C9 part number.

They should work for a years 6 cyl. The one set of brackets I personally took off a 69 Mustang at a junk yard to use on a 68 I was driving, but never bothered to install.

I think the stuff is worth $20, but I am open to offers. You pay the shipping.

Thanks,

Kevin snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
DellDude