6 disc changer for Nissan/Infiniti

I have an aftermarket CD changer (6 discs) that will work with OEM Nissan/Infiniti head unit that has the cd changer control function. I sold my car, no longer need this. It will work with most pre-2002 Nissans except Quest. Not sure if it will work with those with Bose system (mine didn't have a Bose system). Ask $130 firm, shipping extra. Comes with mounting brackets (never used), one magazine, installation manual, box. It was in working condition when I took it out.

You will have to pay 400-500 for a Nissan brand changer plus installation from dealer. Similar ones from other sources will cost $300. Mine works exactly the same as the Nissan brand except it doesn't have the Nissan logo. Don't be confused though, this is NOT the FM modulated unit.

Drop me a line if interestd. Reply to "mmpw@core.+++no---junk+++.com" remove the obvious when reply. I am located in the northern suburb of chicago. Thanks steve

Reply to
abc