Radiator ID

I have a original Ford radiator marked C8DE D1.

It is set up for Auto trans and is probably 6 cyl by the outlet size. We have only had 65-66 Mustangs and I am trying to figure out what this came off of. I believe my father got it at a junk yard as a spare for a 65. It has been hanging in the garage for 20 or 30 years and needs work.

Can anyone tell me the correct application? Does anyone have a need for the radiator?

Thanks.

Kevin

Reply to
DellDude