FS: 72' Mustang Convertible $4,500.00 !!

Wife's pregnant, need to sell !! In Fort Worth, TX. Nice, blue w/white top and new interior, new Goodyear wings (tires),

302, automatic. 145k, trans rebuilt I believe the engine has not. new custom dual exhaust ($400.00). 99% original, just the radio and the steering wheel have been replaced. needs the bottom of the rear quarters replaced. Car runs and drives good. Top in good shape and a new matching cover boot for the top. Also have new cylinders for the electric top. $4,500.00 obo E-mail cdbennett at joimail.com or call Chris 817-269-4332 for pics
Reply to
<cdbennettatjoimail.com>
** Wife's pregnant, need to sell !!

Does the buyer get both wife AND baby, or just the wife?

-JD

-------------------------------- Enlightenment for The Masses: http:/207.13.104.8/users/jdadams--------------------------------

Reply to
JD Adams

A pregnant wife is not really worth that much.

wrote:

Reply to
Merc

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 11:10:56 GMT, "Merc" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Goes on the balance sheet as a liability.

I have been told I am not allowed to use a broadsword to disprove ?The Pen is Mightier than the sword?.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Link to pics!!

Reply to